There are very few mangas that become popular and much loved such as Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. Due to this fact, today we will discuss about Boruto chapter 52 release date, spoilers, and many other rumors that are circulating on social networks.
Boruto chapter 51 be like…. pic.twitter.com/SeMkYyIjsO
— ajipati (@ajdwspt) October 19, 2020
Boruto Chapter 52 Release Date
According to the official section of Boruto at Salto Shonen by Viz Media, Boruto Chapter 52 is scheduled to be released on Friday, November 20, 2020.
Boruto Chapter 51 was ABSOLUTELY insane, things are escalating to say the least. I dunno if i am prepared for the next few chapters that are coming, but the hype is real. My boy NaruGOAT is about to go CRAZY YOOOOOOOOOO. Chills. 10/10. ???????????????????????????? pic.twitter.com/w7Jd6vqTzO
— Mikey (@Gutsy_Fool) October 20, 2020
Boruto Chapter 52 Release Date by time zones
We officially believe that Boruto 52 will be launched at midnight JST on November 20th.
If this release date remains unchanged, the official English translations should be available at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9:00 am on Friday, November 20
- Central Time: 11:00 am on Friday, November 20
- Eastern Time: 12 noon on Friday, November 20
- British time: 5:00 pm on Friday, November 20
NOTE: These time zones are based on the release schedule of the previous chapters and we should not be surprised if they will be change.
After this chapter, I don't want to hear anything about Boruto being a brat, arrogant, spoiled, and has everything easy. His character development has been incredible!! He is willing to KILL HIMSELF to save Sasuke and Naruto. Stop sleeping on this guy!#Boruto51 pic.twitter.com/8o9T2L65kH
— ???????? | オグ (@OriqinalGangsta) October 20, 2020
Boruto Chapter 52 Spoilers
Some images of Boruto manga 52 were leaked, check the details below:
Chapter title “O Pai ta On”:
We will update this article with more information about Boruto chapter 52 as soon as the news is officially revealed, so keep checking back.
It is crystal clear that the author tries to transmit that the new transformation of Naruto will bring him death. But will he really die? Here are some theories that prove that Naruto will not die now and especially not in the fight with Isshiki.
It has already been explained in Naruto Shippuden that when a Biju takes a person’s entire chakra, she ends up dying. Therefore this is what will happen to Naruto because this transformation made him literally turn into a 9-tailed fox.
Let’s see other theories that could turn out to be true:
- Naruto is not going to die, but he could get very sick as a result of using 100% of the power of Kurama, this would be a way to take Naruto from the front line to deliver this front to the new generation, just as it has been happening in My Hero Academia, with All Might and Midoriya;
- A second theory that can happen is that Naruto has cells from Hashirama which in turn has an absurd regeneration and this can prevent Naruto from dying in this fight;
- As we already discussed in another article, there is a possibility that Naruto could be resurrected by Sasuke through Rinne Tensei who was used in the fight against Pain where in the end he resurrected everyone who died because of his fight.
Is this what could happen to Naruto? Do you agree with any of these theories? If you have a new theory, put it in the comments, and if it is good, we will post it here.
What do you think will happen in Boruto Chapter 52? Share your opinion with us in the comments section or share our view on social networks.