Getting E3 heroes in Idle Heroes can be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it’s possible to build E3 heroes. In this article, we’ll take a look at some tips and tricks for saving feathers, prioritizing events, and focusing on 4★ shards for growth as we want to get E3 in Idle Heroes.
One of the most important things to consider when trying to get E3 heroes in Idle Heroes is how to save feathers. Here are a few tips to help you conserve your feathers and make the most of your resources:
- Don’t be afraid to reset your arena. This will allow you to fight against easier opponents and save feathers that would otherwise be wasted on tough battles.
- Avoid using feathers on the Lucky Spin unless you’re desperate for a specific hero. The chances of getting a useful E3 hero from the Lucky Spin are low, and you’re better off saving your feathers for other events.
- Keep an eye on the “Hot Events” section of the game. This is where you’ll find the best deals on feathers, so be sure to check back frequently to see what’s available.
In addition to saving feathers, it’s important to prioritize the events that offer the best chances of getting E3 heroes. Here are a few events to focus on:
- The Prophet Tree is a great source of E3 heroes, as well as other useful characters. Be sure to use your feathers wisely when opening Prophet Orbs, and don’t be afraid to reset the tree if you’re not getting the heroes you want.
- The Carnival of Shadows is another excellent event for getting E3 heroes. This event allows you to use your feathers to spin a wheel and earn rewards, including E3 heroes and 4★ shards.
- The Guild Store is also a good source of E3 heroes. You can use your guild coins to purchase valuable items, including E3 heroes and 4★ shards. Be sure to check the Guild Store frequently and stock up on useful items whenever possible.
Focusing on 4★ Shards
In addition to saving feathers and prioritizing events, it’s also important to focus on 4★ shards when trying to get E3 heroes in Idle Heroes. Here’s why:
- 4★ shards are a crucial part of the hero evolution process. In order to evolve a hero from 3★ to 4★, you’ll need a certain number of 4★ shards.
- 4★ shards can also be used to “ascend” a 4★ hero to the next level. This will increase their stats and make them more powerful in battle.
- Finally, 4★ shards can be used to “fuse” multiple 4★ heroes into a single, more powerful hero. This can be a great way to improve your team and take on tougher challenges.
Getting E3 heroes in Idle Heroes can be a challenging task, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it’s possible to acquire these powerful characters. By saving feathers, prioritizing events, and focusing on 4★ shards, you’ll be well on your way to building a strong and unstoppable team.