There are a lot of weapons we can use in Fortnite, but have you asked yourself, which is the most efficient when it comes to dominating the game? We tested all the weapons and selected the best of them which can deal the most damage, capable of leaving any of the enemies seriously injured. So, these are the 10 weapons with the most damage in Fortnite.
Weapons with the most damage in Fortnite
It is important to mention that each of these weapons can receive modifications in the future since the game is constantly changing. In other words, today’s best weapons would change in future patches. So we recommend you follow us to keep up to date with all the news about Fortnite.
- Combat Shotgun: one of the weapons that once dominated the game and that continues to remain strong. It is capable of dealing up to 55 points of damage with body shots, as well as 82 points with the critical multiplier to the head.
- Bolt-On Sniper Rifle: It is a favorite weapon among professional battle-royale snipers, due to its ability to deal 110 damage with each bullet, reaching 280 critical points with the headshot multiplier.
- Pump Shotgun: Season 4 brings back our beloved Pump Shotgun. It is a pump shotgun capable of reaching 90 points of damage to the body, as well as 180 critical with headshots.
- Suppressed Submachine Gun: Although it only has 17 damage with a bullet, it is capable of causing up to 208 points per second. Not forgetting it shots multiply, reaching 38 points of damage.
- ** Pump Shotgun (Epic and Legendary) ** – One of the most popular shotguns among gamers, capable of dealing up to 110 damage with a single shot, plus 220 with the headshot multiplier. So it’s easy to see why it’s a favorite on the entire list.
- SCAR Assault Rifle: Although it only takes 35 points with each shot, it is capable of reaching up to 192 damage per second. One of the highest DPS in the entire battle-royale, capable of exceeding 900 damage in a single instant.
- Tactical Submachine Gun – A light machine gun with a high rate of fire, capable of dealing up to 220 damage per second. This makes it one of the most dangerous weapons in the entire Battle Royale.
- Stark Industries Energy Rifle: This is a variable of the normal ‘Fornite’ Assault Rifle, introduced as part of the collaboration with ‘Marvel’s Avengers’. An energy rifle capable of dealing around 230 points of DPS, exceeding 1000 damage in a matter of seconds.
- Shadow Midas Drum Gun: One of our favorite mythical weapons, thanks to the bestial damage it deals to enemies. We’re talking up to 250 damage per second, not to mention one of the highest firing speeds in the title. So you better use it while it’s still available in the game.